Professor Elizabeth Chang's Invited Keynote Publications
Professor Elizabeth Chang's invited keynote publications are as listed :
Keynote Publications in 2016
1. Elizabeth Chang, etal “Intelligent Situational Awareness powered by Internet of Things and Human-Centred Recommender Systems” INVITED KEYNOTE International Conference on Wireless & Telecommunication and Business Expo, Dubai, UAE April 21-22, 2016
2. Dillon Tharam., Elizabeth Chang., “Trust and Risk Semantics and Prediction through Big Data Analytics - To Encompass Cloud Service, Cyber-Physical Systems and Social Media, Issues and Challenges” INVITED KEYNOTE, The 15th International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (IEEE TRUSTCOM-16), TIANJIN, CHINA, 23-26 AUGUST, 2016
3. Elizabeth Chang , Faceplate – An Elastic, On-Demand, Data Supply Chain for Human Centred Information Dominance, INVITED KEYNOTE, IIP2016, 18-21 November, 2016, Melbourne, Australia.
4. Elizabeth Chang , “Semantics Data Integration through the use of Fuzzy Approximate Reasoning and Defuzzification, International Conference on Fuzzy Management Methods” INVITED KEYNOTE ICFMsquare 2016, Sept, Switzerland
Keynote Publications in 2015
1. Elizabeth Chang, Matt Machizaud: “Smart Ship - Advances in Internet of Things and Cyber Physical Systems and its Application”, KEYNOTE, International Conference and Business Expo on Wireless Communication & Network September 21-23, 2015 Baltimore, USA.
2. Elizabeth Chang, J. Wenny Rahayu, M. Diallo, M. Machizaud “Dynamic Data Mart for Enterprise Heterogeneous, Big Data and System Integration through utilizing Data Marshalling, Data Meshing Data Mining and Automated Data Intelligence, INVITED KEYNOTE, IFIP World Computer Congress (WCC 2015), 3-7 Oct 2015, Daejeon, Korea.
3. Elizabeth Chang: “50 years of evolution Smart Cities and empowerment of intelligent logistics ecosystems on social, economic and environmental development”, INVITED KEYNOTE, 11th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology, Nov 1-3 2015, Dubai, UAE.
4. Tharam Dillon, Elizabeth Chang “Big Data, Deep Knowledge and Significant Impact”, INVITED KEYNOTE, IEEE International Symposium on Advanced Computing and Communication (IEEE ISACC 2015), 14–15 September 2015, Silchar, India
5. Elizabeth Chang, James Hinton, Steve Cannon “50 years of Data and Business Intelligence and its empowerment in Defence Logistics” INVITED KEYNOTE/PLENARY, Defence Logistics 2015, 1-3 Dec 2015, Hilton Alexandria Mark Center, Alexandria, VA, USA