DEBII-Email Etiquette Training?
Digital Ecosystem and Business intelligence Institute (DEBII)
Date: Thursday, 10 June 2010 and Friday, 11 June 2010
Time: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM (GMT+08:00) Perth.
Location: DEBII Boardroom EU 4
The overview for the email etiquette workshop is as follows:
- General email courtesy
- Professional layout of an email
- Preparation – setting your goals
- The seven Cs of communication
- The power of the subject line
- Using positive words with the right tone
- The importance of correct grammar and punctuation
- How to word a persuasive email to get what you want
The workshop will be delivered over two sessions -
To gain the most benefit, attendees should attend both sessions, as session 2 will include questions and answers and practical examples.
Session 1 – Thurs 10th June 10.00am – 11.30am
Session 2 – Fri 11th June 10.00am – 11.30am